Friday, 22 July 2011

Favourite TV Themes

Sad news folks, I'm moving to a new place and won't be able to post any new stuff for a while. I'm spending the better part of a week or so to pack my stuff, and move it to the new place. But don't worry, I leave you with two posts today, "Favourite TV Themes" and "Music Video of the Day." For the new followers, you can enjoy these current posts and the ones I posted in the past. I'll see you all very soon. Thanks for the support.

Having a favourite TV show is one thing, they can make us laugh and cry and entertain us in many ways. But an epic TV show is almost nothing, without an EPIC theme song to go with it. These are my top favourite TV theme songs. Here's the list (no specific order):

1. Happy Days theme

2. Duck Tales theme

3. Spiderman theme

4. Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme

5. Freaks and Geeks theme

6. Malcolm in the Middle theme

7. Pokemon theme (the first theme)

8. Hey Arnold theme

9. Animaniacs theme

10. Scooby-Doo theme (old version)

11. Archie's Weird Mysteries theme

Some shows might be missing, but these are the ones I remember singing along when the show came on.
What's your favourite TV theme song?

Enjoy and check out the second post; Music Video of the Day

13 comments:

  1. Love all of these old stuff myself! "]

    ReplyDelete
  2. the uncanny x-men theme's so catchy.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list man I remember all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pokemon theme, especially the first one was SUPER EPIC and the first theme deserves to be at #1 :|

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKofewfeSoY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember myself singing the fresh prince of bel air theme song again and again all day long. nice post mate, keep it up and good luck with your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malcolm in the Middle theme, I watch this at this time. I watch it at least once in a week.
    nice post, great blog, I following and went on your advertisement

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! Loved reading it, thanks for updating

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great, I will check it!

    FOLLOWED

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pokemon theme all the way!
    I wana be the very best like no one ever was
    To catch them is my real test
    To train them is my cause
    Out travel across the land searching far and wide each pokemon to understand the power that's inside
    +followed by starcraftdinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Breaking Bad theme, even though it's really short. But nothing can top Fresh Prince in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. pokemon was best, breaking bad is overhyped

    ReplyDelete