I've seen a lot of movies over the years, and you all can agree that picking your favourite movie can be tough. So here is a list of some that I just enjoy a little bit more than the rest. Here's the list:
1. The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993): I love this movie, it tells a story of a man in turmoil and his path to happiness. The story is dark with some lighter sides to it too. The story line is awesome and I can't get enough of this movie.
2. Jackass 1,2, and 3 (2002, 2006, 2010): Loved the show, loved the movies even more. Their antics are not only memorable, but crazy and funny at the same time. Their bodily harm for entertainment is nothing but a stroke of genius.
3. The Punisher (2004): An awesome movie with big explosions, epic fights, and lots and lots and lots of weaponry. The story of a man sent out on vengeance is epic, and shows that anyone, given the right reason, will kill or retaliate for a loved one.
4. Idle Hands (1999): Funny and a good "Stoner" movie in my opinion. It has almost everything of a classic 90's story. Boy likes hot girl next door neighbor, but to nervous to say anything about it. Drug and alcohol references, demonic spirits, epic death scenes, and the Offspring as special guest. One word "EPIC."
5. Tenacious D: and the Pick of Destiny (2006): Funny movie, epic music being played, and can kinda relate to some who are trying to become musicians themselves. Someone to tell you that you aren't good enough, someone to forbid it, band fights, (BONGS GALORE), and, again, epic music. This movie so really relate able, that it can become a classic.
So those are my top favourite movies of all time. Kinda mixed up in years, but to me are considered as classics within their genres.